Quinoa Fried Rice
Quinoa makes a great alternative to rice in this quick and easy stir fry. I often make a large batch of quinoa, and keep it in my fridge to use throughout the week (it freezes great too). You can easily make this a main dish by adding chicken, shrimp or beef.
This makes a great side dish for your favorite stir-fries. You can make this a main by adding your favorite protein such as shrimp, beef, chicken, or tofu.
More Quinoa Recipes You’ll Love:
- Quinoa Salad with Kale, Cranberries, and Mint
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa
- Avocado Quinoa Salad
- Protein Egg and Quinoa Salad Jars
- Quinoa Fiesta Enchilada Bake
Quinoa "Fried Rice"
- In a nonstick wok, spray oil and add the eggs and salt and cook 1 to 2 minutes, until done. Set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok and add the scallions, peppers and garlic.
- Saute about 1 minute, add the tomato and stir in all the quinoa.
- Add soy sauce and stir to mix all the ingredients.
- Keep stirring a few minutes, then add cooked scrambled egg.
- Adjust soy sauce as needed to taste and mix well another 30 seconds.