I was never a big fan of brussels sprouts until I tasted my friend Nicole’s sautéed recipe. She shreds them first and then sautés them in garlic and oil which really allows the seasoning to flavor every bite. This would make a nice Thanksgiving side dish.
I added some diced shallots along with the garlic and really enjoyed these. Give this method a try if you don’t care for brussels sprouts, you might be pleasantly surprised like I was!
Sautéed Brussels Sprouts
- Finely shred the brussels sprouts after thoroughly washing.
- In a sauté pan, heat olive oil. Add shallots and sauté about 2 minutes, add garlic and saute until golden.
- Add brussels sprouts, salt and pepper and sauté on medium-low for about 4-5 minutes.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
More Brussels Sprouts Side Dish Recipes:
- Raw Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Lemon and Oil
- Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
- Grilled Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
- Shredded Raw Brussels Sprout Salad with Bacon and Avocado
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Shallots with Balsamic Glaze
- Buffalo Brussels Sprouts with Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Brussels Sprouts Gratin
- Maple Soy Glazed Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash with Bacon