A free 7-day flexible meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. All recipes include calories and Weight Watchers Freestyle™ SmartPoints®.
If you’re not aware, I have an entire Thanksgiving Recipes section if you want to start planning ahead.
If you’re new to my meal plans, I’ve been sharing these free, 7-day flexible healthy meal plans (you can see my previous meal plans here) that are meant as a guide, with plenty of wiggle room for you to add more food, coffee, beverages, fruits, snacks, dessert, wine, etc or swap recipes out for meals you prefer, you can search for recipes by course in the index. You should aim for around 1500 calories* per day.
There’s also a precise, organized grocery list that will make grocery shopping so much easier and much less stressful. Save you money and time. You’ll dine out less often, waste less food and you’ll have everything you need on hand to help keep you on track.
Lastly, if you’re on Facebook join my Skinnytaste Facebook Community where everyone’s sharing photos of recipes they are making, you can join here. I’m loving all the ideas everyone’s sharing!
Breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, are designed to serve 1 while dinners and all meals on Saturday and Sunday are designed to serve a family of 4. Some recipes make enough leftovers for two nights or lunch the next day. While we truly believe there is no one size fits all meal plan, we did our best to come up with something that appeals to a wide range of individuals. Everything is Weight Watchers friendly, I included the updated Weight Watcher Freestyle Points for your convenience, feel free to swap out any recipes you wish or just use this for inspiration!
The grocery list is comprehensive and includes everything you need to make all meals on the plan. I’ve even included brand recommendations of products I love and use often. Cross check your cabinets because many condiments you’ll notice I use often, so you may already have a lot of them.
And last, but certainly not least, this meal plan is flexible and realistic. There’s plenty of wiggle room for cocktails, healthy snacks, dessert and dinner out. And if necessary, you can move some things around to make it work with your schedule. Please let me know if you’re using these plans, this will help me decide if I should continue sharing them!
B: Pumpkin Banana Pecan Bread* (4) with a pear (0)
L: Cobb Salad in a Jar with Buttermilk Ranch* (5)
D: Spaghetti Squash Enchilada Bowls (3) with Quick and Delicioso Cuban Style Black Beans (1)
Totals: Freestyle™ SP 13, Calories 907**
B: Pumpkin Banana Pecan Bread (4) with an orange (0)
L: Cobb Salad in a Jar with Buttermilk Ranch (5)
D: Shrimp Fajita Bowls (8)
Totals: Freestyle™ SP 17, Calories 1,007**
B: Pumpkin Banana Pecan Bread (4) with a pear (0)
L: Egg Tomato and Scallion Sandwich (4) with an apple (0)
D: Cheeseburger Soup (7) and a green salad*** (0) with light Italian dressing (2)
Totals: Freestyle™ SP 17, Calories 933**
B: Pumpkin Banana Pecan Bread (4) with an orange (0)
L: LEFTOVER Cheeseburger Soup (7)
D: Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry (4) with ¾ cup brown rice (5)
Totals: Freestyle™ SP 20, Calories 875**
B: Greek Yogurt with Berries, Nuts and Honey (5)
L: LEFTOVER Cheeseburger Soup (7)
D: Broiled Miso Salmon (1) with Asian Chopped Salad with Sesame Soy Vinaigrette (4)
Totals: Freestyle™ SP 17, Calories 925**
B: Sausage, Cheese and Veggie Egg Bake (4)
L: Pressure Cooker Smoked Turkey Black Bean Soup (1) with 2 ounces multi-grain baguette (3)
D: DINNER OUT!
Totals: Freestyle™ SP 8, Calories 493**
B: LEFTOVER Sausage, Cheese and Veggie Egg Bake (4)
L: LEFTOVER Pressure Cooker Smoked Turkey Black Bean Soup (1) with 2 ounces multi-grain baguette (3)
D: Butternut Stuffed Turkey Tenderloin with Cranberries and Pecans (4) with Skinny Garlic Mashed Potatoes (5)
Totals: Freestyle™ SP 13, Calories 879**
*Freeze any leftover you/your family won’t eat
**This is just a guide, women should aim for around 1500 calories per day. Here’s a helpful calculator to estimate your calorie needs. I’ve left plenty of wiggle room for you to add more food such as coffee, beverages, fruits, snacks, dessert, wine, etc.
***Salad includes 6 cups mixed greens, ½ cup each: carrots, tomatoes, chickpeas and 2 scallions
- 2 medium pears (any variety)
- 2 medium oranges
- 1 medium apple (any variety)
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 2 small spaghetti squash
- 2 ¾ pounds (6 medium) Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 small (or 6 ounces pre-cut) butternut squash
- 5 ounces shitake mushrooms
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 1 (6-ounce) container fresh berries (your choice)
- ½ small head purple cabbage
- 2 medium and 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- 2 large heads garlic
- 1 large (6-ounce) Hass avocado
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 medium limes
- 1 medium bunch carrots
- 1 bunch celery
- 2 medium bunches scallions
- 2 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce
- 1 (5-ounce) bag/clamshell mixed baby greens
- 1 small bunch fresh baby spinach or kale
- 1 small bunch fresh Italian parsley
- 1 medium bunch cilantro
- 1 small bunch/container fresh sage
- 2 medium shallots
- 1 large vine-ripened tomato
- 1 dry pint grape tomatoes
- 1 (5-inch) piece fresh ginger
- 3 ½ ounces fresh snow peas
- 1 large red onion
- 1 small white onion
- 1 medium and 1 large yellow onion
Meat, Poultry and Fish
- 1 small package center-cut bacon
- 1 1/3 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 pound wild salmon
- 1 pound large peeled, deveined, tail-off shrimp
- ½ pound 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 smoked turkey drumstick
- 1 pound (2) boneless turkey tenderloins
- 2 links (7 ounces total) sweet Italian chicken sausage
- 1 small bag all-purpose or white whole wheat flour*
- 1 small sandwich roll*
- 2 (8-ounce) multi-grain baguettes*
- 1 package dry brown rice (or 6 cups pre-cooked)
Condiments and Spices
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Olive oil spray (or get a Misto oil mister)
- Kosher salt (I like Diamond Crystal)
- Pepper grinder (or fresh peppercorns)
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Vanilla extract
- Light mayonnaise
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Bay leaves
- Red wine vinegar
- Chili powder
- Smoked paprika
- Light Italian dressing (or make your own with ingredients in list)
- Reduced sodium soy sauce*
- Sesame oil
- Canola oil
- White pepper (can sub black pepper in Stir-fry, if desired)
- Sesame seeds
- Maple syrup (can sub honey in Butternut Turkey, if desired)
Dairy & Misc. Refrigerated Items
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1 pint liquid egg whites
- 1 small box butter
- 1 small wedge/container gorgonzola or bleu cheese (can sub 1 tablespoon cheddar in Cobb Salad, if desired)
- 1 pint 1% buttermilk
- 1 (6-ounce) container nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 small container white miso
- 1 (8-ounce) bag shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (8-ounce) bag shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) bag shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle skim milk
- 1 small wedge fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container light sour cream
- 1 small bag shelled edamame
Canned and Jarred
- 1 (15-ounce) can enchilada sauce**
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 small jar unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans
- 1 (32-ounce) container low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas (can sub ½ cup edamame in green salad, if desired)
Misc. Dry Goods
- Baking soda
- 1 small box/bag brown sugar
- 1 small box/bag granulated sugar
- 1 small bag dry black beans
- 1 (4-ounce) bag chopped pecans
- 1 spool cooking twine
*You can sub gluten-free, if desired
** You can make your own with ingredients in list PLUS 1 small can/jar chipotle chilis in adobo, 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce and sub 1 (32-ounce) carton of chicken broth for the 15-ounce can.
21 comments on “Skinnytaste Meal Plan (November 12-November 18)”
just found your site. I feel like a won the lottery! I am not the best at meal planning and yours fit my lifestyle perfectly! Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for sharing your meal plans. I just found you today, so I haven’t used any yet, but they look great. I can tell you out a lot into planning yummy meals. Thank you, again!
I just noticed you asked for people to let you know if they are using these plans. We use your plane every week. I can’t express how helpful these are! Also, how much this reduces stress around my house! I also love how you added the full plan for each day instead of just dinner. We are healthier and more Relaxed and save money using your plans. Thank you!!
Thank you for sharing these meal plans with us!! Helps me a lot!
Thank you for sharing all of these! They really come in handy. 🙂
I am THRILLED to have discovered these this weekend! Thank you so much for this resource. Unbelievable! I am hoping they continue – and I am excited to go back in and hunt for older ones!
Yes!! Love the meal plans!! I just plug them into my fitness pal. Keeps me on track and organized.
Love your new cookbook by the way!!
I love these plans! Please never stop releasing them!!
Thank you so much for sharing these meal plans each week. I have used so many of them to help me meal plan. Thank you for taking the time to do this. All of your recipes have turned out great so far.
Yes! Yes! Yes! Pleeeeeaaaase! I’ve just started really looking at doing your menus. They look terrific 🙂 Please continue them and THANKS 🙂
Agreed, keep it up! I love these meal plans. I’m inspired to keep eating healthy. Thank you!!
Just made the Turke-pumpkin chili. It was a big hit! The weekly meal plan and shopping list made my Saturday so much easier!
Hey, greeting from Latvia, Europe! I am so glad i found your meal plans, it like a light in the end of a tunnel for me! I am into my third week now, and usually i would of felt off the vagon by now, just eating junk and quick foods as its more convinient. I work full time, while doing my bachalour degree and trying to start my own business as well, so by the end if a day i hardly find motivation to even take a shower!!! The food became like a wishes circle for me, i normally give up heathy cooking somewhere mid second week as receipe browsing and preplanning takes a bit of a spare time i dont have at the moment, leading me into feeling guilty for bad choises and feeling as i am failing again and again. I absolutely love your receipes, they are so interesting and easy. Please dont stop meal plans!!!! 🙂
I use your meal plans almost exclusively. They help me with portion control all while eating delicious, healthy food. You are so gracious to share these with your readers. I have all of your cookbooks and have turned my mom on to your books.
Thank you for the meal plans….. please keep making them, I use them!
Please sign me up
Love your meal plans. Thank you for sharing. I also have all your cookbooks.
I love that you share these and appreciate the work that goes into creating them! Please keep sharing. If it becomes too much work, you could certainly recycle ones from previous weeks, but I still love seeing the post saying that the plan for the week ahead is now available.
I’m so happy I found these meal plans!!! We have all of your cookbooks and LOVE the recipies! Thank you so much!