A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. All recipes include calories and updated WW Smart Points.
7-Day Healthy Meal Plan
Why Should Everyone Meal Plan?
Meal planning is a great way to organize your meals for the week ahead. You also save time and money in the supermarket! And of course, planning ahead helps you stick to your goals!
About The Meal Plan
If you’re new to my meal plans, I’ve been sharing these free, 7-day flexible healthy meal plans (you can see my previous meal plans here) that are meant as a guide, with plenty of wiggle room for you to add more food, coffee, beverages, fruits, snacks, dessert, wine, etc or swap recipes out for meals you prefer, you can search for recipes by course in the index. You should aim for around 1500 calories* per day.
There’s also a precise, organized grocery list that will make grocery shopping so much easier and much less stressful. Save you money and time. You’ll dine out less often, waste less food and you’ll have everything you need on hand to help keep you on track.
Lastly, if you’re on Facebook join my Skinnytaste Facebook Community where everyone’s sharing photos of recipes they are making, you can join here. I’m loving all the ideas everyone’s sharing! If you wish to get on the email list, you can subscribe here so you never miss a meal plan!
Also, if you don’t have the Skinnytaste Meal Planner, now would be a great time to get one to get organized for 2020! There was a print error last year, but it’s perfect now! You can order it here!
Breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, are designed to serve 1 while dinners and all meals on Saturday and Sunday are designed to serve a family of 4. Some recipes make enough leftovers for two nights or lunch the next day. While we truly believe there is no one size fits all meal plan, we did our best to come up with something that appeals to a wide range of individuals. Everything is Weight Watchers friendly, I included the updated WW Blue SP for your convenience, feel free to swap out any recipes you wish or just use this for inspiration!
The grocery list is comprehensive and includes everything you need to make all meals on the plan. I’ve even included brand recommendations of products I love and use often. Cross check your cabinets because many condiments you’ll notice I use often, so you may already have a lot of them.
And last, but certainly not least, this meal plan is flexible and realistic. There’s plenty of wiggle room for cocktails, healthy snacks, dessert and dinner out. And if necessary, you can move some things around to make it work with your schedule. Please let me know if you’re using these plans, this will help me decide if I should continue sharing them!
B: Cinnamon Apple Yogurt Bowls (6B 9G 6P)
L: Cobb Salad in a Jar with Buttermilk Ranch* (5B 9G 5P)
D: Heather’s Buddha Bowl (7B 10G 4P)
Totals: WW Points 18B 28G 15P, Calories 1,023**
B: Cinnamon Apple Yogurt Bowls (6B 9G 6P)
L: Cobb Salad in a Jar with Buttermilk Ranch (5B 9G 5P)
D: Turkey Taco Spaghetti Squash Boats (4B 4G 4P) with 2 ounces avocado (3B 3G 3P)
Totals: WW Points 18B 25G 18P, Calories 960**
B: 2 scrambled eggs (0B 4G 0P), 1 slice whole grain bread (2B 2G 2P) and 1 cup grapes (0B 0G 0P)
L: LEFTOVER Turkey Taco Spaghetti Squash Boats (4B 4G 4P) with 2 ounces avocado (3B 3G 3P)
D: Chicken and Broccoli Stir- Fry (3B 6G 3P) with ¾ cup brown rice (5B 5G 0P)
Totals: WW Points 17B 24G 12P, Calories 1,040**
B: Overnight Oats in a Jar (5B 5G 3P)
L: Soba Noodle Veggie Stir-Fry (11B 13G 6P)
D: Spicy Sausage and Brussels Sprouts Foil Packets (6B 6G 6P)
Totals: WW Points 22B 24G 15P, Calories 1,009**
B: Overnight Oats in a Jar (5B 5G 3P)
L: BLT with Avocado (9B 9G 9P) and an apple (0B 0G 0P)
D: Angel Hair with Shrimp and Asparagus (8B 8G 8P) with a green salad # (1B 1G 1P)
Totals: WW Points 23B 23G 21P, Calories 1,057**
B: Lemon Cranberry Scones (7B 8G 7P) with a clementine (0B 0G 0P)
L: Turkey White Bean Pumpkin Chili (0B 4G 0P) with 1 tablespoon light sour cream (1B 1G 1P)
D: ORDER IN!
Totals: WW Points 8B 13G 8P, Calories 521**
B: LEFTOVER Lemon Cranberry Scones (7B 8G 7P) with a clementine (0B 0G 0P)
L: LEFTOVER Turkey White Bean Pumpkin Chili (0B 4G 0P) with 1 tablespoon light sour cream (1B 1G 1P)
D: Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Shallots (6B 5G 5P) and Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes (5B 5G 2P) and Roasted Radishes with Onions (1B 1G 1P)
Totals: WW Points 20B 24G 16P, Calories 981**
*Prep Sunday night, if desired.
**This is just a guide, women should aim for around 1500 calories per day. Here’s a helpful calculator to estimate your calorie needs. I’ve left plenty of wiggle room for you to add more food such as coffee, beverages, fruits, snacks, dessert, wine, etc.
# Green salad includes 6 cups mixed greens, 2 scallions, ½ cup each: halved cherry tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, and
¼ cup light vinaigrette.
- 2 medium apples (any variety)
- 1 small banana
- 4 medium clementines
- 1 (6-ounce) container fresh blueberries
- 2 pounds red or green seedless grapes
- 1 medium lemon
- 3 medium limes
- 1 medium (6-ounce) and 2 large (7-ounce) Hass avocados
- 1 medium jalapeño
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 3 small (about 1 ½-pound each) spaghetti squash
- 1 (1 ¾ pound) butternut squash (4 ½ cups pre-cut)
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1 ½ pounds broccoli florets
- 2 pounds Russet potatoes
- 1 pound (2 bunches) radishes
- 10 ounces Baby Bella mushrooms (whole or pre-sliced)
- 1 small head garlic
- 1 ¼ pounds shallots
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger
- 1 large bunch scallions
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce
- 1 (5-ounce) bag/clamshell mixed baby greens
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 small bunch fresh Italian parsley
- 1 small bunch/container fresh thyme
- 1 dry pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 8 plum tomatoes
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes
- 3 small yellow onions
Meat, Poultry and Fish
- 1 pound large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 package center-cut bacon
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 pound 93% lean ground turkey
- 2 pounds 99% lean ground turkey
- 4 pork loin chops (bone-in or boneless)
- ¾ pound chicken Andouille sausage (I like Applegate Farms)
- 1 small bag dry brown rice (or 5 cups pre-cooked)
- 1 loaf thin-sliced whole grain bread
- 1 small package quick oats
- 1 small package soba noodles
- 1 package angel hair pasta
- 1 small package all-purpose or white whole wheat flour
Condiments and Spices
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Canola oil
- Cooking spray
- Olive oil spray (or get a Misto oil mister)
- Kosher salt (I like Diamond Crystal)
- Pepper grinder (or fresh peppercorns)
- White pepper (can sub black pepper in Stir-Fry, if desired)
- Light mayonnaise
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Dried parsley
- Dried basil
- Chili powder
- Sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Reduced sodium soy sauce*
- Coconut aminos (can sub 1 tablespoons soy sauce in Soba Noodles, if desired)
- NuNaturals liquid vanilla stevia (or your favorite sweetener)
- Ground ginger
- Sriracha sauce
- Herbs de Provence
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Light vinaigrette dressing
- Vanilla extract
- Bay leaves
- Dijon mustard
Dairy & Misc. Refrigerated Items
- 1 pint low fat buttermilk
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1 small box butter
- 1 small tub whipped butter (can sub regular butter in Mashed Potatoes, if desired)
- 1 small package gorgonzola or bleu cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced fat shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (8-ounce) container unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 (32-ounce) container plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 (16-ounce) container light sour cream
Canned and Jarred
- 2 (15-ounce) cans white northern or navy beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (32-ounce) carton reduced or low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 small jar creamy peanut or almond butter
Misc. Dry Goods
- 1 small package granulated sugar
- 1 small package raw sugar (can sub 1 ½ tablespoons granulated sugar in Yogurt Bowls, if desired)
- Baking powder
- 1 small package golden raisins (if buying from bulk bin, you need 1 tablespoon)
- 1 small package dried cranberries or cherries (if buying from bulk bin, you need ¾ cup)
- 1 small package chia seeds (if buying from bulk bin, you need 1 tablespoon)
- 1 (4-ounce) package chopped pecans
- 1 bottle white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- Heavy duty aluminum foil
*You can buy gluten free, if desired
10 comments on “7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Dec 14-20)”
Thanks for sharing these healthy meal plans! I can’t wait to try these out.
I so enjoy your meal plans, each week I look forward to the new variety and use of vegetables, even my husband is consuming his “greens”. I love the care you use to create these menu plans, especially when we were in the beginning of COVID-19, you designed 2 week blocks of meal plans that were incredibly helpful. Thank you from my family’s tummies😊
Thanks Daphne, I try!!
I’m making this week’s menu right now. The spaghetti squash taco boats are AMAZE! Thank you so much for making these available; the shopping lists are incredibly helpful too. You officially have a new follower! I wish I wasn’t so late to the party. 😉
Here’s to a healthy 2021!
Please don’t stop making meal plans! I love them!
Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication!
I plan to use them with my family. Thank you so much for doing them! I am a busy overweight homeschooling mom that needs help with meal plans 💜
Gina, I have been been a huge fan for years and most of what I cook is your recipes. This week was the first I tried the meal plan and I love it. I really like how you mix in some of the quicker, easier recipes and repeat them to make life easier while still eating healthy! Keep up the great work!!!
Thank you for the meal plans! Even if I don’t follow them exactly as specified, they do inspire me & encourage me to try things I otherwise would not have tried. I have “ordered” the meal prep book (from “Santa”) & cannot wait to receive it. Again, thank you, merry Christmas, & happy 2021!
Thank you for doing this every week. You make my life easier and healthier. I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday and a healthy safe 2021.
Gina and crew, I love the meal plan! I just sit at the computer with my coffee and fill my instacart with healthy foods and I know we are set for the week! A lifesaver during this busy time. My family and my waistline both thank you!!!