If you’re obsessed with Caesar salad and need a tasty dip to jazz up your veggies, try this Greek Yogurt Caesar dip!
This Caesar dip is an easy appetizer for your next party and a great recipe to dip your veggies into. It’s made with all the ingredients that goes into Caesar salad dressing – Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic, Dijon, anchovies, – plus Greek yogurt and a little mayonnaise (which I love adding to my dressing in place of raw egg). Plus, it’s easy to make ahead and requires no fancy equipment! Some more of my favorite quick dips are Ranch Dip, No-Cook Salsa, and Creamy Parmesan Spinach Dip.
What is Caesar dip made of?
- Lemon: Juice one lemon.
- Garlic: Smash three garlic cloves.
- Greek Yogurt: Use plain Greek yogurt for extra protein.
- Parmesan: You’ll need a half cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Mayonnaise: Use light mayo to reduce the calorie count.
- Anchovy Fillets: Anchovies have a salty taste that I love in Ceasar salad! You don’t want to skip them – they “make” the dip! But if you must, you can leave it out. Anchovy paste would also work here.
- Dijon Mustard for a little tang
- Black Pepper to season
How to Make Caesar Dip
This creamy dip couldn’t be easier to make!
- Infuse the Juice: Put the smashed garlic and lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside for at least 15 minutes to infuse.
- Make the Dip: Mix the remaining ingredients. Remove the garlic from the lemon and stir the juice into the dip.
What to Serve with Caesar Salad Dip
This dip is excellent with crudites of any kind. Prep a lot of fresh veggies and arrange them on a platter for a colorful spread. Here are some ideas:
- baby cucumbers
- watermelon radish
- mini bell peppers
- purple cauliflower
- broccoli florets
- baby rainbow carrots
- endive lettuce
- sugar snap peas
How long will Caesar dip last?
This dip will stay good up to 5 days in the refrigerator, so it’s perfect for prepping ahead for a party or small gathering. Make it a day or two before and pull it out when your guests arrive.
More Easy Appetizers You’ll Love:
- Veggie Shooters (Crudites with Ranch Dip)
- Baked Brie Phyllo Cups with Craisins and Walnuts
- Antipasto Salad Platter
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Greek 7 Layer Dip
Your comments are helpful! If you’ve tried this healthy Caesar Dip recipe or any other on Skinnytaste, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. And if you took a photo of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can reshare it on my Stories!
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 3 anchovy fillets, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
- crudites, for serving
- Place the lemon juice in a small dish and add the smashed garlic cloves.
- Set aside to allow the garlic to infuse the lemon juice for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all the other ingredients in a bowl.
- After 15 minutes, use a fork or small sieve to strain and discard the smashed garlic.
- Add the lemon juice to the dip and stir to incorporate. If needed, season with more pepper or a little salt.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled with your favorite crudites; it will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.