Easy, no cook Rainbow Fruit Skewers with Yogurt Fruit Dip – A healthy snack or dessert for kids and adults alike!
Rainbow Fruit Skewers with Yogurt Fruit Dip
Who doesn’t like rainbows, they have a way of bringing out my inner child and making me smile. The pot at the end of this rainbow is quite a treasure, a simple dip made from Greek yogurt and honey, yum!
More Fruit Salad Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Chilled Watermelon and Feta Salad
- Grilled Peach and Watermelon Burrata Salad
- Raw Spiralized Beet and Mandarin with Mint
- Peach Arugula Salad
- Ahi Tuna Watermelon Salad
Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 1 1/2 cups fat free Greek yogurt, I used Chobani
- 1/4 cup honey, or your favorite sweetener
- Cut up your favorite fruit in even squares and place them on skewers in rainbow color order.
- Create the dip by combining the yogurt and honey and serve along the side of the fruit.