Easy, no cook Rainbow Fruit Skewers with Yogurt Fruit Dip – A healthy snack or dessert for kids and adults alike!
Rainbow Fruit Skewers with Yogurt Fruit Dip
Who doesn’t like rainbows, they have a way of bringing out my inner child and making me smile. The pot at the end of this rainbow is quite a treasure, a simple dip made from Greek yogurt and honey, yum!
Serve them at parties, picnics, breakfast or as an after dinner treat. Use whatever fruit is in season anytime of the year!
More Fruit Salad Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Chilled Watermelon and Feta Salad
- Grilled Peach and Watermelon Burrata Salad
- Raw Spiralized Beet and Mandarin with Mint
- Peach Arugula Salad
- Ahi Tuna Watermelon Salad
Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 1 1/2 cups fat free Greek yogurt, I used Chobani
- 1/4 cup honey, or your favorite sweetener
- Cut up your favorite fruit in even squares and place them on skewers in rainbow color order.
- Create the dip by combining the yogurt and honey and serve along the side of the fruit.