When I was a kid, we had homemade soup every night before our meal and my Dad’s Cauliflower Soup was always a favorite of mine. This is the perfect quick and easy low fat, low carb soup.
Dad’s Cauliflower Soup
Dad's Cauliflower Soup
- 1 large head cauliflower - chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 4-6 cups water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a 5 quart saucepan, add all ingredients.
- Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender (about 20 minutes.)
- Puree with an immersion blender until smooth.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
More Creamy Soup Recipes:
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- Cream of Asparagus Soup
- Cream of Lentil Soup
- Dad’s Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Cream of Cauliflower Leek Soup
- Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- Cream of Broccoli Soup
- Creamy Broccoli Cheese Potato Soup
- Cream of Tomato Soup
- Cream of Corn Soup with Queso Fresco and Cilantro
- Creamy Potato Leek Soup
- Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Creamy Turkey Pot Pie Soup