This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
When I was a kid, we had homemade soup every night before our meal and my Dad’s Cauliflower Soup was always a favorite of mine. This is the perfect quick and easy low fat, low carb soup.
Dad’s Cauliflower Soup
More of my favorite creamy soups include Cream of Asparagus Leek Soup with Creme Fraiche, Cream of Zucchini Soup, and Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup.
Dad's Cauliflower Soup
When I was a kid, we had homemade soup every night before our meal and my Dad's Cauliflower Soup was always a favorite of mine. This is the perfect quick and easy low fat, low carb soup.
Yield: 6 servings
Serving Size: 1 /6
- 1 large head cauliflower - chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 4-6 cups water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a 5 quart saucepan, add all ingredients.
- Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender (about 20 minutes.)
- Puree with an immersion blender until smooth.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 /6, Calories: 45.1 kcal, Carbohydrates: 8.8 g, Protein: 3.3 g, Fat: 0.6 g, Saturated Fat: 0.1 g, Cholesterol: 0.3 mg, Sodium: 469.1 mg, Fiber: 3.7 g
More Creamy Soup Recipes:
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- Cream of Asparagus Soup
- Cream of Lentil Soup
- Dad’s Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Cream of Cauliflower Leek Soup
- Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- Cream of Broccoli Soup
- Creamy Broccoli Cheese Potato Soup
- Cream of Tomato Soup
- Cream of Corn Soup with Queso Fresco and Cilantro
- Creamy Potato Leek Soup
- Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Creamy Turkey Pot Pie Soup