Hope everyone’s Holidays were filled with warmth, good food and great company. I spent my Holidays surrounded by family and friends and feel very blessed.
Santa was also really good to me and got me a Fitbit One which I’m now totally obsessed with, as well as some new workout clothes from Lululemon (I think you see where I’m going with this). I was cooking up a storm in 2013 testing recipes for both my upcoming cookbook while continuing to post new recipes on my blog each week. There were days I didn’t think I would meet my deadline, but I did! The Skinnytaste Cookbook will be out in the Fall of 2014, in the weeks ahead I’ll be involved with some of the more creative aspects of the cookbook – the photography, book design and cover designs which I’m so excited about.
As a Christmas gift to myself I also signed up for 10 weeks of personal training which I started last month to keep me in check during the Holidays. I love every minute of them and will probably continue doing it once my 10 sessions are up.
I want to express my gratitude to all of you for being such faithful followers and allowing me to do what I love on a daily basis. Your feedback, emails, comments, the food photos you share with me on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook all make my day and I couldn’t imagine doing anything else so thank you!
And now, for the Top 25 Most Popular Skinnytaste Recipes from 2013:
- Baked Spaghetti Squash and Cheese
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Spicy Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
- Crock Pot Picadillo
- Easiest Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken
- Butternut Squash and Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- Cauliflower Tots
- Skinny Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cheesy Baked Spaghetti Squash Boats with Grilled Chicken
- Healthy Cookies
- Crock Pot Turkey Breast with Gravy
- Crock Pot Kid Friendly Chili
- Crock Pot Creamy Tomato Soup
- Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Quinoa and Spinach Patties
- Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Superfood Triple Berry Chia Pudding
- Crock Pot Picante Chicken and Black Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Jerk Pork with Caribbean Salsa
- Fiesta Bean Salad
- Crock Pot Italian Sloppy Joes
- Crock Pot Sesame Honey Chicken
- Butternut Squash Black Bean Enchiladas
And if you would like to see what recipes were most popular from the previous 3 years, here are the links:
As 2013 comes to an end I leave you with this: Yesterday is history,
tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; thats why they call it the
present. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Have a happy, safe, healthy new year!