King Crab Legs
King crab meat is low in WW points. They have so much flavor, I don’t think they need butter!
King crab legs are cooked before they are flash frozen, so basically, all you are doing is reheating them. There are several ways to prepare crab legs. Frozen crab legs are best because they will be fresher. Don’t purchase crab leg that are already thawed. Here are several simple methods to prepare.
King Crab Legs - 4 ww pts
- 32 oz frozen King crab legs
- First, defrost in the refrigerator overnight, at least 8 hours.
- In the oven, preheat to 350°. Bake for 8 or 9 minutes if whole.
- If you would rather use the microwave, you can put a wet paper towel in a large Ziplock bag with the legs and microwave on high for several minutes.
- To steam, fill a large pot with water, a steamer insert, bring to a boil, and steam legs for about 10 minutes.
- Squeeze some lemon on them and dig in!